Cotswold Lavender ia a third generation family farm set in the Heart of the beautiful Cotswold Hills overlooking Broadway and the Vale of Evesham. Lavender was first planted here in 2000 in fields previously used to grow wheat and barley. They produce the highest quality English Lavender Essential Oil and now have over 35 different varieties, some 70 miles of rows, and 250,000 plants in total.
The crops are steam distilled on the farm and made into unique lavender products, all proudly made in Great Britain.
- You can walk the fields when the Lavender is in full bloom
- See the harvest and Distillation when it takes place (usually end of July)
- A beautiful Tea Room and Gift shop
- The Tea Room serves light lunches, cream teas and cakes
- A Gift Shop that sells the whole range of products plus much more besides.
Admission to fields is £3.50 per adult and £2.50 for children (5-16 years) with under 5's have free entry.
It is worth remembering that it's a Lavender Farm and although they have a few plants for sale, they are NOT a Lavender Nursery and do not grow plants to sell.
Visit Cotswold Lavender.
Thank you to Betty Stocker Photography for the wonderful picture of Cotswold Lavender in Summer.